Thursday, April 19, 2012

This is yesterdays progress on And a Garden Grew. It feels like I'm getting tons done on this each day but the truth is the motifs are small so even several of them don't cover a very big area. Still for something that has been sitting in a drawer for a long time I'm very happy with what I've gotten done in the last few days.



I'm going to work this down the left side then the right. Then down from the top to where the arbor/trellis would start. That way I will have the area I need to change all framed up.  I'm not sure about what little motifs I'm going to put in there, not sure if I'm going to repeat some from this design in different colors or take some little designs from other charts I have. I won't know that until I get there.

Now that I think about it, I make take small designs from other Rosewood Manor designs to fill it in. Like, Language of the Flowers , And a Forest Grew etc. Hmmmm......

I still would love to have this done to hang on the wall when I finish painting the living room. I still have time because I don't want to paint until its warmer out.  This weekend is supposed to be very close to 70 so maybe spring is really going to be here to stay.

Take note of the fact that I am looking forward to the warmer weather because believe me when it hits, I will be griping about it on a regular basis.  Weather rarely makes me happy, it's either too cold or too hot or too windy, you get the idea.......

I guess I will go and stitch a little and if it's nice, work in the  yard.......Thanks for visiting me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the as a garden grew. I didn't know it was by rosewood ,manor. I love those designs. Would you be interested in selling this design. I would love to buy it from you:-)

    ReplyDelete