Thursday, April 19, 2012

I finished Shepherd's Bush Holly and Ivy into a hanging ornament.  It didn't take long at all.  I'm proud of myself that I didn't finish it with pink around it because I LOOOVVVEE pink and use it all the time.

The cording is the last of a cording that I bought a couple years ago. I've always liked the colors in it.



The little sheep button is so cute!  I think I got it at Joann Fabric when their buttons were 1/2 off. That is about the only time I buy buttons. I am constantly amazed at the price of a button.  I've picked up some the other day that I just loved and the price was $16. For ONE button. I put it back, sigh and darn.

The fabric is a 28 count opalescent lugana from Silkweavers. Its very very pretty.  They have such nice fabric.  I have to admit I havn't bought anything from Silkweavers since it was bought by the larger company. I've heard so many horror stories about people waiting for fabric for months , receiving the wrong fabric, bad customer service that I'm not really interested in giving it a try.

So, I'm going to take the daycare kids to the park for a while, it's looking like it may be nice today. Then tonight when they are all gone its back to And a Garden Grew.

See you tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Bronwyn!! I love the fabric. Now that it's gone I'm wishing I had kept it for a larger project. Oh well, live and learn, ha.

    ReplyDelete