Monday, April 2, 2012

Here is the other thing I finished up this weekend.  Its the needlebook and fob by LHN.  I am addicted to LHN designs. I don't stitch them as much as I would like but I like just about all of them when I see them.

This was an order and I put her initials in the corner of the needlebook. She wanted the house white and the roof black so thats what I did. I think the rest of the design is pretty much done in the colors that were called for. I did stitch it on a light lugana instead of the linen that was called for.

I think I need to start trying to stitch more on linen. The truth is I love the look of the linen when its finished. 





I'm not sure what I'm going to start now. I have several things I would like to stitch.........I would love to work on Rosewood Manors And a Garden Grew. I have it started but don't seem to find much time for it.  Its the second one I've stitched, that is a whole other story in itself, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment