As promised a new picture of And a Garden Grew. While I have not been stitching Spring Quaker I have at least been stitching this. Its a WIP so I think it counts. Truthfully, I'm not good at sticking to my stitching plans. I am however really good at changing them.
So, I think I've gotten quite a bit more done on this. The upper left section is done and I have finished the line of flowers in groups of three.
The picture isn't the best but you get the idea. Please ignore the date etc. on the side, I don't know how to remove it from my camera. I don't even know how to make it the right date. I suppose I could read the directions but seriously..........I'm not going to do that :)
I'm planning on stitching the rest of the day on this. Then maybe tomorrow I will make something small. Ooooh, I just remembered I have the Shepherd's Bush Holly and Ivy that I can finish into something.....I think I have a little design stitched to make into a needlebook too.....
Thanks for coming by my blog.