Monday, April 23, 2012

This is my progress the last few days on And a Garden Grew. I stitched a little last night, nothing on Saturday. The weather was really nice here, it was almost 80, which is creeping up on "too hot" for me weather but it was the first of it so it was wonderful.

I stitched a little more on the left...........



All of the right is new, not the groups of 3 flowers but everything underneath.



When I took it out of the q-snaps and looked at it I was surprised at how far I've gotten. I don't have many more motifs to be at the bottom on the sides and there are just a few across the center before the arbor and words. I have decided that I am not going to stitch the arbor..........Well today I have decided that, it could change. The words are an absolute "no" though.



I don't know how much I will get stitched today. Its going to be beautiful out and its going to start raining tomorrow or the next day so I'm going to try and get some outside stuff done. 

Thanks for watching my progress. See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment