Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm dragging out "And a Garden Grew" today. I'm going to try and put 100 stitches a day in it too. I really don't know how long that will last but I'm going to give it a try.

I did'nt get anything done yesterday. It was very nice here and I worked in my flower beds. Of course today its raining so I should have no excuses for not stitching a little bit.  Except for the fact that I really should clean my house......Maybe I could do both, maybe not though.

This is a needleroll that I made a while back. I don't remember the name but its a Danybrod design.



I like the colors in it. I used a french seam inside so there are no raw edges. I remember the first time I did a french seam. I thought, how can that work but it does and its very very simple.  I DMC to crochet the little ties for the ends. I pulled threads in the ends so I could weave the ties through the fabric.  This needleroll did'nt turn out so long and skinny and I like it better than the other one I did. 


1 comment: