Monday, March 26, 2012

Ugh, ok, I got to thinking about it and I decided I'm being a coward by not posting a picture of the bunny/seal, dog thing I made.  I figure that maybe I should post the failures too.  So now is the last chance for you to back out before you will forever have the bunny/seal/dog thing image burned into your brain.



AAAHHHHHH, there is it!!! Now that I look at it here it looks more like a dog to me. Ok, next time I try this I will make the head larger and rounder along the nose. I will not add the part on the back that is supposed to look like his tail, mine doesnt and I will just flatten that part out.  You get the idea?? I do think the stitching is pretty and this fabric is one of the kitchen towels I got at TJMAXX. 

One would never recognize it but its a design by With Thy Needle and Thread and its calling Hopping Along Sampler, maybe its  Hoppin Along.

Anyway I'm sorry to the designer and I will try to do better next time.  I'm off to find something to stitch, not sure what. I got a new Just Nan Nan called Hoppington Hill.  I'm sure you are wondering if I finished Flowering Crown, well of course I did.....  Well  not totally finished. Ok, its in the WIP barrel. Someday I will finish it.

3 comments:

  1. I like it I think it's very cute and it looks like a bunny to me just needs a cotton tail. LOL
    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, had to delete my last comment because I messed it up and couldnt figure out how to edit it. Anyway, thanks Robin for the vote of confidence but it still looks like a dog to me. I thought it looked like a seal at first but now I'm going with dog. Next time, if there is a next time, I will make the head larger and rounder for sure.

      Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Next week I'm going to have a giveaway, not sure what kind yet but something.

      Delete