Friday, March 23, 2012

I bought the cutest cotton Easter napkins and kitchen towels at TJ MAXX.  They are a very nice evenweave and I thought they would be neat to stitch on. I'm guessing they are about a 40 count so I put this Happy Easter design by Shepherd's Bush on one but I did it over 4 so that the design was larger.




Doing one over on 40 count would make me more insane than I already am. That would not be a pretty sight. 

I don't think I'm going to get anything new stitched this weekend, it feels like a lazy stitching weekend to me.


4 comments:

  1. That is so very pretty I love the colors so spring like. Great idea by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gals! I love the fabric too. The kitchen towels are very neat also. They are mostly pink with stripes that are in very spring-like colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Just found it thanks to Rachel's mention of it on hers. Your stitching is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete