Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I thought this design was very springy, is that a word, it should be if it isnt. I stitched it in HDF silks in any color I wanted.  I like designs like that.  I made a cording to go around it and finished it into a door knob hanger.

Remember if you click on the pictures the pictures will enlarge so you can see the detail better.



 


I have no idea what to stitch today. I think I want to do something I can finish into a pincushion or pinkeep.  Ok, I'm off to find something to stitch or start. Did I mention I'm a serial starter? I love to start and start and start. I love to finish too but I'm easily distracted by something shiney. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm off to stitch.




3 comments:

  1. very springy, makes me smile when I look at it. I like the way you finished it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colors! It is a little bit of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel and Robin. It was fun to stitch. I love stuff that I can just grab whatever color I want. Sometimes it doesnt work out so well but other times its a home run.

    ReplyDelete