Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Here is todays finish. I stitched most of it yesterday and finished up this morning. This is Good Cheer Pincushion by The Shepherds Bush. As you can see its not a pincushion. I made it into an ornament.




It was another fast item to stitch. The truth is I love stitching Shephers Bush designs and they always seem to go fast. The more sheep the better.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next. I really really really really need to finish up that Thanksgiving Exchange item. I'm having a tough time powering through it though. I hate it when that happens. I also need to get to work on Rosewood Manors And a Garden Grew. I have a huge empty space on my living room wall now because a picture fell off the wall the other night and shattered. :(

Ok see you tomorrow, hopefully I will have another finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment