Thursday, October 4, 2012

I just checked the UPS tracking number and it says my ott light part is out for delivery today, WOO HOO is all I can say to that. I'm not sure how I ever survived without that light. I also finished the pennies for the sheep penny rug and I'm sewing them on today so hopefully this evening I will have a picture to post of it completely done.

We got a very hard frost last night and my poor dahlias are goners. That makes me so sad.  I loved going out and looking at them. The tomato plants bit the dust too. I just picked all the green ones and will see if any of them ripen. Three huge bowls of them. I planted cherry and roma this year. First time for the romas and I can't tell you how many were on that plant, hundreds for sure. I've given away about 3 gallons of them and now I've picked the larger ones and the vines are still covered in small ones..........poor babies...

Ok I'm off to stalk the UPS driver..........

Hopefully I will have a picture later tonight......

No comments:

Post a Comment