Thursday, May 3, 2012

These are some of the Just Nan's I stitched in November and December of 2011.

This one is Christmas Wallet. I had never finished a hanging ornament this way before but I liked the way it turned out.



These 2 are  Rudy Reindeer, as a standup and ornament.





Rudy Reindeer is a companion piece to Blitzen Glistens. They are both very fast and fun stitches. Other than the one over in the designs. Its about as much one over as I can do without losing what is left of my mind :)

I think this one is a portion of Christmas Memories but I could be wrong about the name.



I like to take her samplers and make them into ornaments by using the lines in the designs I like the most and just mixing them up.  It makes them unique, more fun to stitch too.

I made a lot more than this but I don't think I have too many more of the pictures saved. I normally delete them pretty quick.

Ok,  I have procrastinated enough..........its back to the sampler.







No comments:

Post a Comment