Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another post, two days in a row. I'm on a roll.  So this is a little design from Danybrod called Printemps des Lapins.  I used the smaller of the two designs to make this little needlebook. You really can't see it from the picture but it is stitched on a very pretty light yellow hand-dyed lugana from Fabric Flair.




I used HDF silk floss and apparently some of my Sophies hair for the fibers. I didn't notice Sophies hair until I posted the pictures. That's what happens when you live in a house with 3 dogs, lol. 

On the inside I cut two pieces of felt for the needles and added a cute little bee button. Then I used some cream satin ribbon to tie the needlebook shut.

I haven't been stitching today but the day isn't completely over, so, maybe later this evening????

Thanks for visiting...........

No comments:

Post a Comment