Friday, September 21, 2012

Ummmm, I didnt stich anything today. I got sidetracked by my friend who MADE me go with her shopping.........well she did, sort of........Ok, I wanted to go, sigh.

I am stitching on the Drawn Thread design though. I was hating the queens stitches so much I changed them. They are my least favorite stitch in the world to do. Well maybe not in the world but of the stitches I can do, they are my least favorite.  They are time consuming, not good for someone who loves instant or fairly instant gratification and they look messy when I finish.  I'm sure  I'm doing them right I just dont like the finished product. Now my design will have spider web roses done with perle cotton instead. Hope it turns out ok.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to finish it up. Also and I found a couple pieces that I had stitched and misplaced so I  may try and finish them too. 

So those are my plans for the weekend and maybe some of them will get done. Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment