Saturday, September 1, 2012

I did stitch and finish something after all today. Its a lollipop ornament. I asked on the 123 message board if anyone knew of  a red/white peppermint candy freebie and someone did. I stitched it up this morning.   It took longer than the snowman but I think it turned out pretty sweet, get it, sweet......Ok I'll stop.  So here is the picture.

I think some gold beads would have been nice on it too but I didn't really have any that seemed the right size. It seems like now matter how many I have I never have the right size/color etc, sigh.

I havn't made my little Island Cottage design into anything but will, maybe tomorrow. I'm still finishing stuff for other people. I hope to be done with those by Wednesday, Tuesday would be great but the slacker in me says that is a dream.

I think I will go out in the yard and look at the flowers, they are saying we could get a frost tonight. If we do my dahlias are probably a done deal. They are really gorgeous too.

 See you tomorrow and thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. Love it and your snowman one! Can you share the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.cyberstitchers.com/PatternLibrary/index.asp?ID=1291633552633

    Erin,this is the link to the cyber stitchers free peppermint candy chart. The snowman one is by Bent Creek called Happy Snowman. The finishing I just guessed at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Your ornaments are too cute! Can't wait to get started!!

    ReplyDelete