Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I made and finished another button leg reindeer and another button leg snowman. They are fun to do. The stitching is pretty fast too.




This time the snowman is smaller, more the size of the reindeer. I would say they are for a big Christmas tree. This time on the reindeer I was digging around looking for something and came across a package of little wooden pegs, what I had them for I dont know but I thought they would be great for hooves and I really like them. 

Now I'm stitching Come by Shepherd's Bush. I'm hoping to do most of the stitching tonight and finish tomorrow and make it into an ornament.

I sure get sidetracked easy. I sit down and plan out what I'm going to do and the next thing I know I'm looking through charts and changing my mind, ugh..........I wish I could stay on track.

So "IF" I  stay on track I should have a picture of the Shepherds Bush design tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting............

No comments:

Post a Comment