Monday, March 4, 2013

I got this in the mail today and just had to make it. Its Honey Bunny by Just Nan and its a super fast stitch. Finished up really fast too. I think its super cute.




I took pics on two different fabrics, he didnt show up super well in the lighter fabric.  I hope the designer makes more of these little bunnies, they are just so cute :)

So I think I'm going to order the PDF download of this afghan



I think its adorable and want to make it for the new grandbaby that is coming. They had a Drs. appointment today and should find out if its a boy or girl.

Ok I'm off for now. Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute bunny. I saw that afghan on etsy so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny is so cute! I've seen the Afghan around, it's definitely made me want to make it - unfortunately I lack the skills. :(

    ~ComaStitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me a link to this adorable owl pattern please? that is too cute.

    Thanks,
    Marie

    mysxtitch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete