Thursday, February 28, 2013

I havent been stitching but I havent been doing nothing either. I crocheted a baby blanket for my daughter who is pregnant.  I used a baby ripple design and lots of colors.




The blanket is crib size. I like the way it turned out. Very colorful. 

I'm looking for a pattern for this baby sweater or one very similar. I dont have a name of the pattern, just a picture I found on the internet.

 
Someone on the 123 board found the person on etsy who made them and sold them but when I contacted her I discoverd she is from Turkey and the language barrier prevents me from finding out if I can find this pattern any where. If any of  you have any idea where I could find the pattern to purchase I would LOOOOOVE the information.  So thank you in advance :)))))))                                            

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby blanket!

    Good luck finding the pattern for the baby sweater.

    ReplyDelete