Saturday, February 2, 2013

I finally decided and the needlebook/scissor case idea won out. This is the Primitivebetty design called Prim Sisters Needlebook.  I put a pocket on the inside for scissors etc and on the opposite side are two pages of felt for needles and pins.  I made a cording to go around it and tie it closed and it was done. WOO HOO another finish for me:)




So I'm stitching Pretty in Pink by Brightneedle right now and should finish it today. Hoping to make it into a pincushion or something tomorrow. Will probably have to crochet another edging to go around it, lace just is not cutting it for me right now for some reason, lol. 

Well I'm trying hard to keep that stitching mojo going, so far so good. Thanks to everyone who comes by and leaves a note. See you tomorrow, I hope:)

No comments:

Post a Comment