Sunday, February 3, 2013

Here is Brightneedles Pretty in Pink, I guess I should have straightened the fabric because it looks crooked, maybe its the way I took the picture, lol.

I stitched it on 28 count white lugana and used HDF silk floss in my choice of colors, like always :)

Now the problem, what to make it into.  Pinkeep, sewing book, pincushion, I'm leaning toward pincushion ( I'm on a pincushion kick) but its 5 1/2 inches square and thats a lot of edging to crochet.  Any ideas out there what I can make it into..........hmmm, decisions decisions!

Just had a thought, maybe I will go to the Worlds Largest Collection of Smalls and look at finishes, yeah, maybe I will.





Geez, now that I look at it here on the blog it sure would make a cute pincushion...........

Thanks for stopping by, see you maybe tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment