Monday, March 25, 2013

So, once again I haven't posted in forever. I guess I'm in a stitching slump again or maybe I'm still in the one I was in before. It doesn't really matter does it?  I have stitched a couple things though, no finishing on them yet. They have just been sitting in the finished basket. The first two are sides of Hoppington Hill design by Just Nan. My plan was to finish these into hanging ornaments for Easter, hahahahhahahaaaaa   in time for Easter, gosh I make myself laugh sometimes, sigh.




This next one is the new design by Danybrod. I don't remember the name of it. This is the first Danybrod design I think I've ever seen that is stitched with bright colors. She stitched hers with Ninas Threads and the colors are really beautiful. Usually her colors are very pastel. Anyway, I love the design and I really like the brighter colors on it. Apparently I don't love it enough to finish it into something.



I love Danybrod designs. One of the reasons is they are small and stitch up quickly, the other reason is they come in a pdf download within a few hours of payment. Its almost instant gratification:)

That is the sum total of what I've done in the last few WEEKS, ugh.  Hopefully I will get back with it again. I miss stitching but just can't seem to get back into the swing of it.

Hope to see you soon!!!

2 comments: