Thursday, March 28, 2013

I have another finish. This is Glad Heart by The Shepherd's Bush. This was a kit and I used all the materials, didn't change one color, I think I didn't, lol. The linen is super pretty and it doesn't show up in the picture as pretty as it is. It is hand dyed and the splotches are really pretty. 

 
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this one, not sure if I'm just going to frame it, make it into a hanger, a pincushion, pinkeep,I just don't know yet.  I will have to think on it some more. I do really like the way it turned out but then I love anything             Shepherd's Bush :)                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I'm going to try and get with the stitching thing again, have a bunch of charts out, just have to pick, lol.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment