Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hold on to your hats people, I actually finished something. Its been a long dry spell for me and I'm not sure its over but heres something.

Just Nans Minervas Mouse.  I dont think its nearly as cute as the other mouse but I don't really like the fabric I picked.  I think I'm going to try and tea dye some fabric and give it another go.






Still its pretty cute I think:)  I used an ornament hanger for the tail and used a button on its butt, lol. 

So my plan is to start stitching again, have been having such a hard time with it lately, just can't force myself to do anything but start projects, ugh.

Hopefully you will see me here again in the next couple days, that could be a little optomistic though.

Thanks for stopping by............

2 comments:

  1. I think the mouse is gorgeous - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very cute and you did a good job on it too. I have never been good at the finishes on the object projects.

    ReplyDelete