Sunday, November 10, 2013

So I did a ton of finishing last night and this morning and here is what I have to show for it, lol

This is a design by Just Nan called Christmas Ribbons, I used parts of that sampler to make this ornament



This design is by Just Nan too, its called Gingham Christmas and again I used portions of it to make this



This is another Just Nan called Icy Hill, used portions again of the design to make this ornament


This is Blitzen Glistens by Just Nan



The Legend of the Christmas Spider by The Sunflower Seed



Running Rabbits by Just Nan that I made into a pinkeep



And more of Marilyn Levitt Imblums Angels





So that's what I've been doing. Believe it or not I have 3 more pinkeeps I stitched this week and I'm going to do the finishing on them today;)))))) Boy am I on a roll.
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon:))







No comments:

Post a Comment