Saturday, October 5, 2013

So this week I've been stitching up a storm, ok, not really a storm but I've been stitching. Heres what I've finished so far

Blitzen Glistens by Just Nan, its on a the most beautiful piece of raw opalescent linen I've ever seen. The picture doesn't do it justice



Next is Lavender Angel by Just Nan but I changed the colors to aquas



Shepherd's Bush Do You Hear





Shepherd's Bush Joyful Night



and Shepherd's Bush Fa La La



I also stitched two pincushions but they aren't finished yet soooooo, maybe tomorrow I will have pics of them. Thanks for stopping by:))

1 comment:

  1. wow Kayla, you've been stitching up a storm!
    love your Blitzen and all the other ornaments.
    your finishes are great too! wish i knew how to finish.

    tracy

    ReplyDelete