Friday, November 22, 2013

So I just got Just Nans new design called Cardinal Tweet in the mail today. It was gifted to me by Pam from the 123 message board. I whipped it up today. Its a very cute and very fast stitch, you cant beat either of those things in my book, lol.



Ok, so the other things that I stitched this week, hmmm what to mention first. Ok, I stitched a couple more of the Imblum angels. One in yellow and the other in lavenders.




A couple from Country Cottage Needleworks. The first is Snow Birds from the JCS Christmas Ornaments book and the second is a portion of Reindeer Games.




The next on is from Little House Needleworks and its called Gingerbread Cookie.





The next two are from The Drawn Thread. First is First Snow and the second one is called Snow.




Last but not least is a little design from a Stoney Creek Magazine.

 
 
                Wow, I stitched a bunch again this week, lol. I'm guessing I will soon hit a wall and barely be able to stitch for weeks. See ya!!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful work! You have been so busy. My favourite are the doves.

    ReplyDelete