Friday, October 12, 2012

I've been stitching this week. I have two finished so far today and 5 or so more to go.  The first picture is a design by The Trilogy called Winter Spots. It was a fun and quick stitch.


I got the little lights and buttons at Hobby Lobby when they were 1/2 off, I looove 1/2 off. Anyway, I thought they would be really cute on this.

The next one is one of Marilyn Leavitt-Imblums, I hope I spelled that right. Its her 1991 angel.  I love her angels. I think she passed away just a short time ago.  When I first started cross stitching big stuff I was in love with her large angels. I stitched almost all of them at one time or another. She created beautiful designs.




I will have one more to show in a few minutes just have to get a picture.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment