Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today I stitched a design by My Big Toe called John 3:16. I used a 28 count white lugana and HDF silk floss . The little santa is something I got at Walmart after Christmas last year. I bought several things like him thinking maybe I could use them on ornaments.




Now I'm thinking about making a button leg reindeer. It will be like my sheep that I posted the pattern for earlier in my blog. My friend gave me the idea........it was really my idea.........ok it wasn't my idea it was my friends, sigh.  Anyway the idea sounds really cute to me and I think I'm going to give it a try, if I don' t get sidetracked, which I do often.

So I'm outta here for now, off to think about that reindeer and hope nothing shiney gets in the way.

Thanks for coming by:)

OOPS, speaking of something shiney. I'm in a Halloween exchange and I better get that going........maybe after the reindeer????

No comments:

Post a Comment